[Retros] ISC

Alain BROBECKER abrobecker at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 16:48:13 EST 2011

Dear retro friends,

A small word about something i have in mind.
On Sunday January 29th 2012, the
International Solving Contest (ISC)
will take place in many countries:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~stniekat/pccc/isc12inv.htm

Wouldn't you think it would be nice to
ask the organizers if we could propose at
the same time a small retro solving contest?
(maybe 5 problems, 1 hour)

I mean i've only heard about a retro solving
contest in France, and i must say it's very
interesting to compete in. Maybe if we started
to make a solving contest more people would
get interested in retroanalysis?

Of course i'm not good enough to be the one
proposing/composing the problems (or maybe the
problems for unexperienced solvers), but i hope
the question in itself is interesting...

What do you think?
Shall we not try to organise something and get
in contact with WFCC in this obective?

Best regards, Alain

Alain Brobecker (abrobecker at yahoo.com) |_ _ _ |_
http://abrobecker.free.fr/ |_)(_|(_|| ) of Arm's Tech