[Retros] Add pieces booklet preview

Alain BROBECKER abrobecker at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 14:09:13 EST 2011

Dear retro friends,

I've started the booklet about "add pieces" records.
It's only in early stages of development, but as
you'll see there are plenty gaps to fill! So i
uploaded it to motivate composers!
You can find it here:
http://abrobecker.free.fr/chess/addpiece.pdf

It will be updated soon: Michel Caillaud spoke about
a more economic version of his problem in the solution
to 9C, the solution of 6C is missing, the introductory
text needs to be written correctly, i don't know if
i shall keep the two extra problems (any advice is
welcome), infos concerning Nikolai and Henrik are missing
(and i wonder if Dmitrij is not Fide Master yet)...

And hopefully many new records will reach me! :)

Best regards, Alain