[Retros] Questions on Coloring Problems

Kevin Begley kevinjbegley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:58:23 EDT 2011

@Andrey,

I did encounter something around a handful of coloring problems using
all-black units.
I can understand why journals printed them this way in the past -- lacking
neutral publishing options -- but, there's little reason to continue this
practice.

@Alain,

Your methodology is only functional when all units are of an unknown color.
You really should rethink the matter. :)

Best,
Kevin.