[Retros] Questions on Coloring Problems

Joaquim Crusats joaquimchessproblem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:37:41 EDT 2011

I composed a can't castler problem (after Július Sunyer) in which the four
knights had to be on the board as an essential part of the retroreasoning.
The stipulation read: "color two black Ss, then #1", the color of all other
units being already set on the diagram position. I don't really consider it
to be a coloring problem but I used this option because otherwise some of
the knights had to be on the diagram idle in a corner just for the sake of
the retro reasoning. In this way at least they all played an active part in
the problem.

http://www.softdecc.com/pdb/search.pdb?expression=PROBID='P1084658'

Joaquim Crusats