[Retros] More than three, less than five

Николай Белухов nbeluhov at abv.bg
Sat May 1 11:12:59 EDT 2010

Dear Hans, dear Mario, dear Joost,
The position in my .pdf file is the same as the position given in Alexander Kislyak's book that I took the biographical information from. It seems unlikely that there was any typo in the position, as the detailed solution in the book fits the position perfectly. That solution can be outlined in the way that Joost already did: 1. 0-0 and then the scheme described with the screening and the 50-move rule. Whether the problem is cooked or your solutions are somehow erroneous, I do not know.
Best wishes,
Nikolai