[Retros] linguistic hole

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Sun Jan 17 12:35:18 EST 2010

Hi Joost, Otto,

Thanks for your suggestions. (I will ignore Otto's silly suggestion :D - but I do agree that inheritor is too technical).

I love the word Xineohp - but I think it is too particular. Looking for a very *general* simple term here, because this is a ubiquitous situation.

How about "heir"? The idea is that in the diagram position, the "heirs" have inherited the earth, with the previous generation removed. Heir is a nice simple term, like impostor.

Regards,
Andy.