[Retros] feenschach 173 - 179

Thomas Brand t.brand at gmx.net
Sat Feb 27 18:03:49 EST 2010

Dear retro friends,

I send the attached info on feenschach on behalf of the feenschach editor team:

Dear friends of feenschach,

Issues 169-172 of feenschach, which could be downloaded at www.feenschach.de
in December 2009, were printed and posted before Christmas 2009. Now six more
issues are ready for printing. Preliminary pdf-files of these issues can be
downloaded at www.feenschach.de .

feenschach is now up to date for the first time for ages. The first issue of
2010 is already finished and will be published on March 31st, 2010.

We hope that you continue to enjoy feenschach. We are looking forward to
receiving your contributions:

Subscriptions to: bernd ellinghoven, Königstraße 3, D-52064 Aachen,
be.fee at t-online.de

Originals and articles to: Hans Gruber, Ostengasse 34, D-93047 Regensburg,
hg.fee at t-online.de

Solutions to: Thomas Marx, Töpferstraße 21, D-41515 Grevenbroich,
loe.fee at googlemail.com

the f-Editors
<<<<

And be sure, there is a lot of retro stuff included!

Best regards,

Thomas