[Retros] Lasker on Loyd?

Steve Dowd sdowd367 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:57:12 EST 2010

There is an Emanuel Lasker society that probably could help. The Emanuel
Lasker Gesellschaft is on the web, with an email address for inquiries. They
seem interested in all things Lasker.

Being an American, and having read most of Edward's books, I would think the
attribution to Edward would be a false path to walk down, but then again, I
could be off the mark.