[Retros] R0164 Typo

Николай Белухов nbeluhov at abv.bg
Thu Apr 15 12:57:36 EDT 2010

Dear retro-friends,
My retro problem R0164 (14 + 13, wKa3, bKc6, Last move?) published in the last issue of StrateGems 50/2010 contains a typo: the bNa1 should really be a black Queen a1. The typo was all my fault - I submitted a wrong diagram to the retro editor. A bNa1 leads to an obvious cook that was first reported by Henrik Juel. With a bQa1 - as originally intended - the problem seems to be sound.
I hope that all retro solvers interested in this type of problems will be able to enjoy this problem now.
Best wishes,
Nikolai