[Retros] Fairy retros

Nicolas.Dupont at math.univ-lille1.fr Nicolas.Dupont at math.univ-lille1.fr
Sat Sep 5 12:17:06 EDT 2009

> On 09/05/2009 04:09 AM, afretro wrote:

>> In our view, allowing fairy retros to compete side by side with

>> traditional ones is like allowing a motorcyclist to compete with a runner.

Hi Andrey !

What do you mean exactly by "side by side" ? Generally speaking, a fairy
retro deals with some impossible orthodox achievement, eg a Schnoebelen
Queen.

That's why, for me, there is no hierarchy between, say, orthodox retros
and fairy proof games. This is true that there are more tools in the last
setting, but the goals are different.

Nicolas.