[Retros] Probleemblad 1-2009

Rol, Guus G.A.Rol at umcutrecht.nl
Thu Apr 2 05:23:44 EDT 2009

The "new beehive" was one of my early attempts and Harry Goldsteen
progressed quite a bit from that point. He himself refers to these heavy
structures unpoetically as "closets" which he divides into hardware (the
unmoving containing structure) and software (the flexible units inside).
He has done extensive systematic research on different software
configurations within almost identical hardware setups. I've seen the
stack that overflowed his shoebox and upcoming issues of Probleemblad
will present more of this work. I am always in favor of honoring
forerunners so "Breyer patch" seems quite an attractive suggestion to
me.

Regards,
Guus Rol