[Retros] Retro wiki and themes

Nicolas.Dupont at math.univ-lille1.fr Nicolas.Dupont at math.univ-lille1.fr
Tue May 27 15:30:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

Otto said :

> Schold we also add some special talks, e.g. "show as many

> Switchbacks as possibe in a PG"?

I think that the record number and the game (in the form of a
Java-diagramm if possible !) must be included in the "records" section.
Hence everybody will know it, and can try to beat it.

In fact, an entirely subsection must be devoted to switchbacks. For
example, I perhaps own the one by a single promoted piece (8.5 GD50), the
record for a single piece is higher, the absolute record too, but I don't
remember the games...

Also, particularly attractive games (I know it is subjective !) should be
mentionned and classified somewhere. As an example in the switchback
category, Hashimoto's incredible one, showing the "switchbackation" of
the entire 8 lign.

Best,

Nicolas.