[Retros] Building a complete and friendly retro library

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Sun May 18 10:28:22 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

Hm - the "best of" / "record lists" are already there, and are also
published in chess magazines. For example, the type A/B/C/D last move
records list. Why is wrong to put these lists into a Wiki? Not doing wo will
not make the existing lists disapear. There seems to be a demand to have
such lists.

"record lists" and "best of" lists are different. Maybe the FIDE albums come
near to "best of" lists. And the goal of every tournament is to compile a
"best of" list based on the opinion of the judge (from a limited number of
problems).

~ÔttÔ~

_____