[Retros] LM D once again

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Tue Mar 18 13:39:05 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I also updated the Retro Corner with a new record list I received from Mario
yesterday. The interesting question now is whether Andrew's and Mario's
lists are identical or not :-)

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://www.janko.at]
-- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security,
- will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." [Benjamin Franklin]