[Retros] LM D once again

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Mon Mar 17 07:31:36 EDT 2008

Mario,

Thanks for your email.

I started yesterday to make the changes to my website,
for the recent stuff but also some earlier changes
that I had not updated.

It involves lots of inglorious fiddling around with
text strings, but I hope to have it in there by the
end of tomorrow.

Cheers,
Andy.

http://www.janko.at/Retros/Records/LastMove/TypeD.htm