[Retros] Promotion: legal order of partial actions

liskov at im.bas-net.by liskov at im.bas-net.by
Sat Mar 1 04:28:21 EST 2008

Dear Mario,

Black Bc7 would prevent from a mate after removing
wPe7. The author claims (as I could understand) two
partial solutions: remove wPe7,# or remove wPg7,#.
(Btw, generally in composition, I dislike this order
of actions while promoting pawns, but in the framework
of such an article it is quite acceptable for me.)

Valery