[Retros] Promotion: legal order of partial actions

liskov at im.bas-net.by liskov at im.bas-net.by
Fri Feb 29 17:57:46 EST 2008

Dear Mario,

Sorry, I had no objections against your presentation
of Finzer's article. Merely sophisticated problems like
these ones need, IMHO, extra author's clarification.
Not necessarily full solutions.

Amusingly, in my copy of the article, in XI, black pawn
(correctly), rather than bishop, occupies c7.

Valery Liskovets