[Retros] Minimal Deviation from the Rules (MDR) - fairy

raosorio at fibertel.com.ar raosorio at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Feb 6 17:31:43 EST 2008

Hi,

"Arguably, all FIDE rules and conventions apply (forwardly and

> backwardly) to that diagram, as long as they are not clearly

> incompatible with the rules of the fairy variant. "

I agree with this. In fact, all the retrosections are showing many Anticirce retractors
during the last years. A general statement: if we can produce fairy PGs we can produce
retroproblems too. Are not they connected?

By the way, any solutionist to the Example?

8/8/8/8/8/5K2/p7/R4kN1
Mate? CIRCE
Minimal Deviation from the Rules