[Retros] Is it always right to loose because time?

andrew buchanan andrew at anselan.com
Wed Oct 10 05:41:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

I posed this question a few years ago to International Arbiter Guert Gijssen on
his monthly chesscafe column.

Here was his response:
http://www.chesscafe.com/text/geurt59.pdf

In summary, he said he would think about changing the rules if anyone could
supply him with real life examples of this happening! :-)

Cheers,
Andrew.