[Retros] New on the Retro Corner (Update)

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Thu Jun 1 07:11:47 EDT 2006

Dear Retro Friend,

Unfortunately I made a mistake (thanks to Michel Caillaud for pointing this
out): The "Champagne Tourney 2006" is indeed an "Internet Christmas
Tourney".

I moved the Retro tourney announcements out of the main page to a dedicated
announcements page (http://janko.at/Retros/Announcements.htm) to keep the
main page as small as possible. For some tourneys a deadline is missing:

- Best Problems Tourney for Orthodox SPG
- 198. Theme Tourney of the German Chess Magazine »Die Schwalbe«
- Etero Scacco: Classical orthodox Retros (no SPGs)
- Etero Scacco: Any type of fairy Retros

If you can provide the missing deadlines, please mail it to me.

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://janko.at]
-- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security,
- will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." [Benjamin Franklin]