[Retros] Champagne 2006

CAILLAUDM at aol.com CAILLAUDM at aol.com
Wed Jul 26 17:14:16 EDT 2006

Hello,

Some precisions about the tourney.

I already receive "non entries" by composers who didn't notice that the
tourney was opened only to Congress participants. So let it be repeated here.

(Remark about the theme : examples and "non entries" showed switchbacks by a
thematic piece, but that is not necessary).

Some other questions I got :

Q : Are collaborations between a composer present at Wageningen and another
not present allowed?