[Retros] Diagrams via e-mail

Olli Heimo olli.heimo at luukku.com
Tue May 31 06:59:58 EDT 2005

I am back on the mailing list after about five years. Five years ago I received the diagrams (assumably constructed by some program from the Forsythe notation) in a very readable fashion. Now the diagrams like e.g those given by Thierry concerning Phenix 135 problems are not very readable. I copied those to Microsoft Word in order to change the font. It did not help, because on white square without pieces there should be three spaces, but there is only one. It may be that the problem is in my e-mail-operator. Have You my friends had similar problems? Sincerely Olli.

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku