[Retros] Installing natch

DoctorSBD at aol.com DoctorSBD at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 15:49:00 EDT 2004

I am no computer expert, but not an idiot either. But for some reason, on
several computers, I have never been able to get Natch and iNatch installed
properly. The last time I tried, I received a message that it was not a Dos/Windows
program (Natch and I am sure I downloaded the correct one), although I could
get iNatch running. Can anyone help? I would like to try composing proof
games, but without software to verify, it is difficult.

If anyone has a solution that would not involve dozens of steps (like a
zipped set of files that could be simply unzipped, and run), I would be really
appreciative.

Steven B. Dowd
USA