[Retros] Champagne Tourney 2003 corrections

Otto Janko otto at janko.at
Tue Nov 30 14:30:14 EST 2004

Dear Gligor,

Thanks for forwarding Michel's mail. I will update the Retro corner, maybe
next weekend.

Best Regards,

- Otto Janko [mailto:otto at janko.at] [http://janko.at]
-- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security,
- will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." [Benjamin Franklin]

_____