Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Retros] Two little SPG-challenges

Christoph Fieberg christoph at fieberg.com
Mon Nov 29 16:28:10 EST 2004

I would opt for 2). And I could imagine that a powerful specific search
process for such retros is computable.

Here another attempt in 12.0 (Natch worked so far in vain):

Christoph Fieberg - SPG in 12.0 moves (9+11) - 29.11.2004 - C-
r1bqkbnr/pp4pp/8/8/8/8/3P1P1P/RNB1K1NR w KQkq - 0 13

Regards,
Christoph