[Retros] Math aspects of Retro from Yefim Treger 08/21/2004

Renny Bosch rbosch at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 23 19:57:53 EDT 2004

Is there a standard of etiquette for showing positions on this board? On 21 Aug, Yefim Treger asked, "may I give chess positions in gif (jpeg, bmp) files. Is it OK?", but no one answered.

On my computer, his subsequent images came out just fine, but Francois Labelle's textual diagrams didn't. If any one knows enough about computers (PC, Mac, Unix, ?) and about mail readers, and has the inclination to do so, it would be great to have a recommendation. Or is there already one? If so, where?