[Retros] Lots of recent publications

Peter Fayers fayers at freeuk.com
Mon Aug 4 16:39:26 EDT 2003

People,
As one of the users (sufferers) of Microsoft and Outlook's stupidity, I have
a very simple rule - I never open attachments.
Inline text is ideal - I have home-grown C programs which can translate
standard board notation (in any language) into Chess font formats.
I just run the email text through this program, and use Word on the result
to change the font.
Though, please, if sending inline text, put it at the end (!).
Rgds,
Peter.