[Retros] Lots of recent publications

A J Mestel A.J.Mestel at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 05:30:32 EDT 2003

For heaven's sake. Zip all files, including text files? Not everyone uses
e-mail systems and operating systems which are this virus prone. It's hard
enough trying to convince people not to send a few lines of text as a WORD
document, without suggesting they gratuitously zip text files. I'm not
going to demand you switch to UNIX, Andy, but I think it is at your end
you should work at things, rather than demand that the rest of the world
conform to Microsoft & Outlook's stupidity!

Jonathan