[Retros] Originals on retro list

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:08:55 EDT 2002

Just to clarify something: My original mail about compositions sent to a
mailing list to be considered published should've been interpreted as
follows:

My intention wasn't to get people to stop posting new compositions to the
mailing list. It was merely a warning that there might be editors who will
refuse a composition already sent to this list.

Joost
--
I'm sitting here alone in darkness, waiting to be free [ Solitude ]
Lonely and forlorn I'm crying [Candlemass]