[Retros] Change of REPLY-TO of Messages sent to the Retros list

Andrew Buchanan anselan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:32:40 EDT 2002

I only get one vote (although mine may be sometimes noisier than others). I
find it very difficult to remember to check "to" field when replying, and
would prefer the default to minimize the embarrassment of any error. However
those who don't make silly slips might prefer the default to be set the
other way for efficiency. It would be nice if this were tunable on a per
person basis of course...

The other email mistake I frequently make is failing to check the "from"
field when I send an email. I have several accounts, and it is easy to send
from the wrong one. Outlook Express does not always select the default
option either, even when creating new mails. But I digress.

Cheers,
Andrew.