[Retros] Change of REPLY-TO of Messages sent to the Retros list

Joost de Heer ildjarn666 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:16:12 EDT 2002

>Starting with this message, I have changed the REPLY-TO of messages sent to

>the Retros list from "reply to the list" to "reply to sender". (Andrew

>requested this change.)

[snip]

>Are there any objections?

I object. A reply to a message sent to a mailinglist should go to that
mailinglist by default. Setting the reply-to to the sender of the message is
completely against the logic of having a mailing list.

The above is strictly my opinion of course.

Joost
--
Wartend auf einen schmerzlosen Tod [Dornen]
Die Flammen der Hölle sind nichts [Abigor]