[R129 SL] R129LIST Digest, Vol 52, Issue 8

Matthias Fouquet-Lapar fouquetlapar at free.fr
Sun Apr 12 13:47:37 EDT 2009

I assume your has ADS. If you mechanicly inclined, get the R129 WIS (you
can get this directly from the dealership, it's around EUR 100). ADS is
pretty complex system and sometimes somewhat difficult and expensive to
fix.

As for running out of gas, I would buy a new filter element which
mounted close to the fuel pump before trying anything else. If the car
has been standing for a long time, you might have problems as the
KE-Jetronik is pretty sensitive to old fuel and/or any debris. Feel free
to send me your phone number and I'll give you a call

Kind regards

- Matthias