[R129 SL] SL320 Soft Top Stuck Down

Jody Techlin starfishsailor at mail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:40:07 EDT 2009

Hello once again,
Last evening I tryed following the instructions for manually raising the soft top for my SL320. When I used the factory provided open end wrentch to unlock the boot - only the passenger side of the boot released, the drivers side remains in the locked positon. I did not have time to check the hydrolic level, hopefully I can today. I have an appointment with Pinacle Mercedes (a local recommended independent service group) on Monday if I cannot resolve the issue before then. Daniel suggested disconnecting the battery, but I do not have the radio codes - where / how can I get them and then how do I enter them?
Best regards, and thanks to all of you for your assistance.
Jody
1996 SL320 29k

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!