[R129 SL] FW: schematic request

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Sun Apr 15 05:07:04 EDT 2007

It should perhaps be mentioned that Jan is, I believe, an electronics
engineer by profession. The sight of the back of a corroded printed
circuit board scares most of us sh----ss but, if you are going to junk
the board, I would at least follow Jan's advice and have a go at
cleaning and repairing it - you got nothing to lose and what a sense of
achievement if you repair it!!!!

George
Cognac