[R129 SL] schematic request

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Tue Apr 10 16:03:11 EDT 2007

It is only necessary for the old plastic white black and red ones if they
are older then 10 years.
You can see that the connection part in the holder gives a mark at the end
of the fuse.
Turning the fuse a few times around will loose the problem for some months,
but replace is the best.
The costs are minimal and the profit is great.
Changing for better fuse is very difficult, you must change the complete
fuse box and that is not necessary.
So the best thing to do is buy from every value 10 pieces and start to
replace
in the trunk , the motor compartment every fuse single by single for the new
ones.
Then you are ready for the next 10 years.

Jan