[LargeFormat] Hello all

Wilkes, Don LCS:EX Don.Wilkes at gov.bc.ca
Thu Jun 5 12:09:15 EDT 2008

> idea, when will you use it?", often followed up by the

> cutting "I really

> like your photographs, I wish I had more finished prints."

> Spiteful, simply

> spiteful.

Argh -- this is all so painfully familiar... As a small mercy, I
remember reading a comment by Ansel Adams in which he was chagrined at
having many unprinted negatives which had never gotten past the contact
proof stage. At least we are not alone.

> electric guitar - "Dad used to listen to Metallica, I thought

> he'd like it".

The only cure is a mixer board and well-padded headphones. Show him how
kewl it is to play along, live, with his favourite death-crunch band.

> & I take pictures of snow

This is so utterly Canadian, don't you think?

Hi ho.
\donw