[LargeFormat] Hello all

Les Newcomer LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Thu May 29 21:27:03 EDT 2008

Most of us have a 4x5 enlarger, well we had A 4x5 enlarger, then like
those that rescue racing dogs and old horses, we started "rescuing"
other enlargers when their owners cast them aside to go over to the
dark side. And like those that rescue racing dogs, the enlargers
started to breed. New ones showed up unannounced while old friends
withered and died and their bones scatter across the basement...

Okay that went a bit far.

Most of us have 4x5 enlargers, some have 5x7 and 8x10 enlargers, And
I suspect few of us have migrated to a scanner in stead of an enlarger.

les