[largeformat] new posts

Clive Warren Clive.Warren at megacycle.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 19:52:08 EDT 2006

Hmmmm.......

The last workshop announcements attracted two potential participants,
despite many posts and rally calls. Given that I make nothing from the
workshops and they take a LOT of time, effort and money to set up I decided
to cancel and have not attempted another since. I do receive occasional
phone calls from photographers wanting tuition/workshops. The advertising
alone cost me nearly £1500 for the last workshop - add on public liability
insurance, location fees, tuition fees, film, travel and my time given
freely - well you get the picture, it's large format ;-)

The most recent workshop activity was a Robert Lawrence table top stills
event that I was happy for him to advertise on the f32 Forum but no f32
relationship.