[largeformat] new posts

Steve veedubrocco at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 16:07:20 EDT 2006

Hrmm.
  Honestly, I had forgotten that I even subscribed to this list !  The
emails are so far and few between.  Why do you think this is ?  I
honestly think its due to the excellent web-based forums that are
available.  What would this list offer that they don't ?  Perhaps that
is what we need to be asking ourselves in order to keep this alive.

Regards,
  Steve