[LargeFormat] 1. Mildew 2. Inexpensive field cameras

DigitallyScenic Photographer photographer at digitallyscenic.com
Tue Jan 17 23:21:51 EST 2006

Hi all:

After having all sorts of problems here in Thailand with obtaining film and
having film developed and scanned properly, I've decided to put my large
format dreams on hold and concentrate on 35mm. So I've made a decision to
offload the 4x5 camera system I have now to any interested buyers. The
camera is an 'as new' Toyo CF45, which was bought as a 'used demo' (actually
never used) from B&H Photo in New York, together with an 'A+' condition
Rodenstock 150mm f/5.6 Sironar-N Lens in Copal #0 Shutter (no case), also
from B&H Photo. I also have 5 Fidelity 4x5 film holders, Harrison Standard
Changing Tent, Toyo Copal #1 shutter. The camera has only shot 30 sheets of
film since I bought it in mid-2005. If anyone is interested in any of the
items, or all of them as a set, please contact me. Terms will need to be
payment by wire transfer to Australia or Thailand with shipping by Fedex or
DHL from Thailand, paid for by buyer.

Regards,

John
http://www.digitallyscenic.com - stunning travel and nature photography