[LargeFormat] HP Combi Plan

Rei Shinozuka shino at panix.com
Tue Nov 29 21:44:54 EST 2005

what seems to work best for the combi is this trick that i heard
about on the list.  put the lid on the tank so the fill
spout on the lid is on the same side as the drain.
you put the tank on its side with the drain spout pointing
upwards, and fill into the drain with the lid
spout open which lets the air out.  the tank fills twice as fast
as if you try to fill from the top spout while the air is trying
to bubble out.  the sideways trick is fast enough that i can process
2 tanks at the same time.

-rei