[LargeFormat] road trip

Jim Hemenway Jim at hemenway.com
Fri Jul 22 08:34:52 EDT 2005

Les:

The url for the Buick produces a 404

But... it "sounds" like you might be a automobile aficionado, soooo...

I went to a mini car show at the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation
a week or so ago:
http://www.hemenway.com/MOT/

Alas not LF, but instead shot with a Pentax isDS with the 14mm lens,
(effectively like a 21mm on 35mm format).

Jim