[LargeFormat] road trip

Les Newcomer LNPhoto at twmi.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 17:16:43 EDT 2005

On relatively short notice, I'm going From Detroit to Medford taking
about 4 days and a family heirloom to my Sister-in-Law.

After that I've got 10 days to make it back to Detroit with just my
soccer mom van, a bedroll, cooler and a Crown Graphic  (lenses film,
changing bag etc.)

I'm looking for scenics, landscapes that may or may not include man
made structures, etc.

and if there's somebody on my route that wants me to stop in I may do
that to.

It's just that I don't have a route yet... :-)

the end of July and early August are probably not the coolest months to
hang around the desert South West.  Colorado might be cool, Route 30
has been suggested.

Okay, I"m looking for places and people I shouldn't miss.

Les