[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave

Ole Tjugen oftjugen at online.no
Sat Jun 11 09:29:31 EDT 2005

Leigh and Uncle Dick,

the 6x9 sheet film cameras are usually really for 6.5x9cm sheet films.
hese may be difficult to find, but I have managed to locate a pack of EFKE
PL100 which is currently sitting in my freezer awaiting spring (it's been
unseasonably cold the past two months).

I have also located a small stock of the now fabled AGFA APX100, only
sizes 6.5x9cm and 13x18cm. Needless to say that dealer's stock is now even
smaller than it was, while mine is growing.

While I was searching for this film i also found a nice little Patent
Rollex 6x9 rollfilm back, which has let me go out and play with the camera
(a 1928 Voigtländer VAG) even without sheet film. I wouldn't dare mention
it here if it weren't for tha fact that the camera has both shift and rise!

Ole