[LargeFormat] 18x24 holders - was Big Old Cave

Stein rstein at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 9 10:54:19 EDT 2005

 Dear John,

     Sticking the TIT X onto the mounting board backers for the Shen Hao
plate holders was a little difficult at first - I thought that double sided
sticky tape would do it. Only to a certain extent - I had a number of sheets
of film fall out of the holders when the darkslide was withdrawn.*

     The I figured that I could sacrifice a little edge area and just used
regular sticky tape to secure the corners of the film. While I used the X
ray film it worked perfectly.

     The Mammography film was single-coated but Mr. Knoppow is correct about
some radiographic material. My dental bitewing and PA films are all double
coated.

     Uncle Dick

* Leading to language unbecoming an artist and gentleman.