[LargeFormat] 18x24 holders - was Big Old Cave

johnfrost johnfrost at sprintmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:21:04 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info - I didn't know that. I wonder how unkle Dick uses
the stuff. He sent me his method of exposure and processing, but that
part didn't get covered.

I thought about using 8x10, but my changing tent is a little small for
those. I have most of  a 100 sheet box, so decided a one-off 'box
brownie' camera will be constructed when I have a film holder.

john (:>))) I need to practice cutting square pieces of foamboard anyway.