[LargeFormat] Big Old Cave

DigitallyScenic Photographer photographer at digitallyscenic.com
Sat Jun 4 22:28:27 EDT 2005

Hi - I'm new to the list to and have tried posting messages only to have
them bounce because of the html problem. So I'm trying again. I'm brand new
to LF, and have just taken my first 20 shots with a Toyo 45CF with
Rodenstock 150mm lens. Unfortunately, the first 10 I had processed can back
a bit buckled, which means I have to find a new lab! Options are limited
here in Thailand, which could mean sending film via courier to Singapore,
Hong Kong or elsewhere. Good news is that the focusing was spot on and
exposure within acceptable range. I shoot landscapes and ancient temple
structures, and am itching to try some B&W.

John Wright
Chiang Mai, Thailand