[LargeFormat] Power supply for a Durst 450 CLS head.

Georges Giralt georges.giralt at free.fr
Fri Apr 8 16:08:57 EDT 2005

Peter Barry a écrit :
> Thank you Gorges,
> Fortunately the power supply is the simpler unstabilised version, and I
> think the problem may lie with the relay which I will upgrade to a more
> robust model.  If all else fails however, I will go with your suggestion
> of using a simpler 24 V supply!
> ...Pete

Hi Pete !
Double check all the solderings into the male and femal plugs, and
ensure the wire is correcly secured into the head.
If there is not proper contact, the relay switch will arc, and this will
cause the bulb to se current surges destroying it.
I have the wiring for your power supply. Ask if you need it.
Have a nice day and heat your solder ;-=
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière