[LargeFormat] Advice, please !

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 17 14:37:10 2004

Well the location does throw a wrinkle into it.  Because of that, I'd
look into the Micro Precision Products of England.  MPP for short.
Their Mark VII has similar movements as a Teknica for a lot less money.
  This will still give you the portability of a field camera but more
movements than say a Graphic.

Les