[LargeFormat] Is there anybody out there

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Aug 7 14:08:26 2004

I'm still here too.... I've just been busy with my three boys being home for the summer. I haven't shot much lately but I've been printing in my, just barely finished, darkroom. www.becksdarkroom.5u.com

I'm on the pure-silver list and a few months back I was asking about a reflex view finder. I was having problems with the darkcloth and my hair.(an excuse to justify wanting one) Anyway, we (the pure silver list crew) had some fun with ideas on how to solve the problem. As a result, I made a little website, just for fun, to share with them. If you want to see it, you can go to www.hairtroubles.5u.com

Wishing you all a wonderful Saturday. Now lets get out there and do some shooting!!

Becky